How to arrive
The Olympic Theatre is situated in the historic centre of Vicenza, in Piazza Matteotti n.11 (see the enlarged map)
Use the Venice-Milan line, get off at “Vicenza” train stop, then 15 minutes on foot from the railway station or take the bus AIM (n. 1, 5, 7) get off at “viale Giuriolo” stop.
Highway A4, from every direction you can choose both the East Vicenza exit and the West Vicenza exit and then follow the instruction for the city centre. Highway A31, North Vicenza exit. The old town and the Olympic Theatre are most often in the Limited Traffic Area of Vicenza. It’s possible to see the map in the site http://www.muoversiavicenza.it/ compatible even on smartphone and tablet.
- Schedules and itineraries of the urban and suburban service of Vicenza at http://www.aimmobilita.it/
- Schedules and itineraries of the suburban service of the province of Vicenza and the urban service of Bassano, Valdagno and Recoaro at http://www.ftv.vi.it/
- Visit the AIM site to know the schedules of the parkings: http://www.aimmobilita.it/
- Interchange parking at the doors of Vicenza with an high frecuency “CentroBus” shuttle that allow you to arrive to the city centre in few minutes: Park stadio and Park Cricoli (schedules and itineraries: http://https//www.aimmobilita.it/it/mobilita/auto/centrobus)
- Camper service: https://www.aimmobilita.it/it/mobilita/bus_turistici_e_camper
Radio Taxi Vicenza tel. 0444920600 – http://www.taxivicenza.com/
Vicenza’s Transport Society
Web site: http://www.svt.vi.it/
For tourist information